Actress Trisha is currently shooting for a woman oriented bilingual, Nayaki. Govi Goverdhan is the director and Giridhar is producing the film. The first schedule of the film was completed in Chennai a couple of weeks ago.
Currently, the unit is canning some important scenes in a small village near Hyderabad. This schedule is expected to continue for a few more days. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing an important role in the film. Raghu Kunche is scoring the soundtrack for the film.
In the meantime, Trisha’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, is getting ready to hit the screens in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior heroine tests positive for COVID-19
- Poll : Will TV and digital platforms be only option for entertainment in future?
- Upcoming Tollywood producer busy with multiple projects
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film only in 2022?
- Dil Bechara trailer-Sushanth’s last adorable act
- Star hero’s daughter starts prepping for her big debut