It is well known that Trisha has been signed up for a female oriented film bilingual titled Nayaki Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
According the current update, the shooting of the film is progressing at Mahabalipuram, one of the historical places in South India. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international