It is well known that Trisha has been signed up for a female oriented film bilingual titled Nayaki Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
According the current update, the shooting of the film is progressing at Mahabalipuram, one of the historical places in South India. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release