According to the latest buzz, it’s almost certain that star heroine Trisha will be playing the female lead opposite hero Balakrishna in Gopichand Malineni’s cop action drama. Apparently, Trisha will be seen as a housewife in this high budget entertainer.
The film marks Trisha’s Tollywood comeback after her 2016 horror thriller, Nayaki. Trisha and Balakrishna had shared screen space in the 2015 action drama, Lion. Needless to say, fans of the duo will be eagerly waiting to see them together on-screen after 6 long years.
Gopichand Malineni has penned the script after getting inspired by real incidents that occurred in Andhra Pradesh a few years ago. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this much-awaited film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Badri actress wraps up her part for Ravi Teja’s pan-Indian film
- Natural Star for Michael – Deets inside
- Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth’s movie launch ceremony – Power Star arrives in style
- Divyansha: I had a crush on Naga Chaitanya