Director Trivikram Srinivas was one of the special guests at the Film Newscasters Association of Electronic Media (FNAEM) event that was held recently in Hyderabad. Speaking at the event, Trivikram hoped to see a few crucial changes in the way the Telugu film industry functions.
“We maintain utmost discipline during shootings and while releasing movies. But we need to be extra cautious about the lives of the people who work behind the scenes. We need to be more organized about all the technicians involved in the 24 crafts of filmmaking and even the media. I often feel that we don’t value life,” said Trivikram. The director’s next film with Allu Arjun will kick-start this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy