Not only naming all his recent movies starting with the first letter in the Telugu alphabet, but Trivikram seems to be following yet another sentiment for AA19, his ongoing film with Allu Arjun. After rumored to have titled AA19 as Alakananda, Trivikram began the film’s shoot yesterday with a fight sequence.
Incidentally, even Aravindha Sametha, Trivikram’s previous film, flagged off its shooting formalities with a rugged fight sequence in summer last year. This got everyone believe that Trivikram is following ASVR sentiment for AA19. The film’s shoot is currently underway at the Begumpet Police Lines.
AA19 has Pooja Hegde playing the female lead opposite her DJ co-star. Tabu will also be seen in a crucial role in the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections