Allu Arjun is on cloud nine, thanks to the incredible buzz which his latest film Julayi has generated. The film took terrific openings throughout the state and the actor revealed some interesting facts about the film. At a success meet held earlier today, he said, “Usually, almost all my films, including the ones which have done well, began with a mixed report. But for the first time in my career, Julayi opened with a positive talk right from the morning show. Trivikram Srinivas deserves all the credit for Julayi’s success. If people say that I have done well in the film, it’s only because of him. He’s the captain of the ship who made me do what I have done in the film.” The film managed to collect a share of Rs 6.32 crores on day 1 itself and it’s expected to break even within two weeks. Allu Arjun and Ileana had played the lead roles in this action entertainer. N Radhakrishna produced the film and DVV Danayya presented it. Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble