The Coronavirus has created a sensation of sorts and has taken the world by storm. The governments of Telugu states are doing their best to help the needy during this time.
Many celebs are coming forward to help the needy and now it is the turn of star director Trivikram Srinivas. The latest news is that he has donated 10 lakhs to the governments of Telangana and AP respectively.
Trivikram is super high on the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo with Allu Arjun. He coming forward is a very good sight to see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers