The Coronavirus has created a sensation of sorts and has taken the world by storm. The governments of Telugu states are doing their best to help the needy during this time.
Many celebs are coming forward to help the needy and now it is the turn of star director Trivikram Srinivas. The latest news is that he has donated 10 lakhs to the governments of Telangana and AP respectively.
Trivikram is super high on the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo with Allu Arjun. He coming forward is a very good sight to see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant wins the hearts of many in the nominations task
- Teaser for CoK fame Karthik’s hero debut film ‘Lingoccha’ soon
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Young actress shares her COVID experience