By now, everyone knows that Allu Arjun will be working in the direction of Trivikram for the third time in his career. The shooting will start in December and the pre-production is currently on.
The latest we hear is that the makers are in talks to rope in happening beauty Kiara Advani to play the female lead. Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over the film circles.
Kiara is currently working with Ram Charan for his latest film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans