By now, everyone knows that Allu Arjun will be working in the direction of Trivikram for the third time in his career. The shooting will start in December and the pre-production is currently on.
The latest we hear is that the makers are in talks to rope in happening beauty Kiara Advani to play the female lead. Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over the film circles.
Kiara is currently working with Ram Charan for his latest film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic