Fans of the Aravindha Sametha actor-director duo, NTR and Trivikram, are quite elated ever since the official announcement regarding NTR30 was made yesterday. The project is scheduled to go on floors from May.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Trivikram, just like his Sankranthi blockbuster Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is penning yet another out-and-out family entertainer for NTR30. Apparently, Tarak will be seen as a boy next door in this film, which is tentatively titled Ayinanu Poyi Ravale Hasthinaku.
S Radhakrishna and Nandamuri Kalyanram are jointly producing the film, which is slated to hit screens in April next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film