Fans of the Aravindha Sametha actor-director duo, NTR and Trivikram, are quite elated ever since the official announcement regarding NTR30 was made yesterday. The project is scheduled to go on floors from May.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Trivikram, just like his Sankranthi blockbuster Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is penning yet another out-and-out family entertainer for NTR30. Apparently, Tarak will be seen as a boy next door in this film, which is tentatively titled Ayinanu Poyi Ravale Hasthinaku.
S Radhakrishna and Nandamuri Kalyanram are jointly producing the film, which is slated to hit screens in April next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?