Fans of the Aravindha Sametha actor-director duo, NTR and Trivikram, are quite elated ever since the official announcement regarding NTR30 was made yesterday. The project is scheduled to go on floors from May.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Trivikram, just like his Sankranthi blockbuster Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is penning yet another out-and-out family entertainer for NTR30. Apparently, Tarak will be seen as a boy next door in this film, which is tentatively titled Ayinanu Poyi Ravale Hasthinaku.
S Radhakrishna and Nandamuri Kalyanram are jointly producing the film, which is slated to hit screens in April next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films