In an unexpected development, several members of the Rayalaseema Vidyarthi Porata Samithi have demanded director Trivikram to apologise to Rayalaseema people for portraying Rayalaseema in a negative light in his latest film, Aravindha Sametha. The protesting students alleged that Trivikram has revived the long forgotten Rayalaseema faction with his film.
The student members of the RVPS have also demanded Aravindha Sametha’s makers to immediately remove all the scenes and dialogues glorifying faction. They said that the film is encouraging violence amongst youths. The film’s team is yet to respond to these allegations. Incidentally, Aravindha Sametha has collected the highest 4-day share (Rs 10.83 crores) in NTR’s career in the Ceded region.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes