In an unexpected development, several members of the Rayalaseema Vidyarthi Porata Samithi have demanded director Trivikram to apologise to Rayalaseema people for portraying Rayalaseema in a negative light in his latest film, Aravindha Sametha. The protesting students alleged that Trivikram has revived the long forgotten Rayalaseema faction with his film.
The student members of the RVPS have also demanded Aravindha Sametha’s makers to immediately remove all the scenes and dialogues glorifying faction. They said that the film is encouraging violence amongst youths. The film’s team is yet to respond to these allegations. Incidentally, Aravindha Sametha has collected the highest 4-day share (Rs 10.83 crores) in NTR’s career in the Ceded region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?
- Adivi Sesh’s Major becomes a hot cake in trade circles