In an unexpected development, several members of the Rayalaseema Vidyarthi Porata Samithi have demanded director Trivikram to apologise to Rayalaseema people for portraying Rayalaseema in a negative light in his latest film, Aravindha Sametha. The protesting students alleged that Trivikram has revived the long forgotten Rayalaseema faction with his film.
The student members of the RVPS have also demanded Aravindha Sametha’s makers to immediately remove all the scenes and dialogues glorifying faction. They said that the film is encouraging violence amongst youths. The film’s team is yet to respond to these allegations. Incidentally, Aravindha Sametha has collected the highest 4-day share (Rs 10.83 crores) in NTR’s career in the Ceded region.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international