In an unexpected development, several members of the Rayalaseema Vidyarthi Porata Samithi have demanded director Trivikram to apologise to Rayalaseema people for portraying Rayalaseema in a negative light in his latest film, Aravindha Sametha. The protesting students alleged that Trivikram has revived the long forgotten Rayalaseema faction with his film.
The student members of the RVPS have also demanded Aravindha Sametha’s makers to immediately remove all the scenes and dialogues glorifying faction. They said that the film is encouraging violence amongst youths. The film’s team is yet to respond to these allegations. Incidentally, Aravindha Sametha has collected the highest 4-day share (Rs 10.83 crores) in NTR’s career in the Ceded region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again