Senior director, Trivikram, received a lot of flack after the failure of Agnyathavaasi as the fans were hurt in a big way. Finally, after a long time, he has opened up about the failure in an interview given to a leading daily.
The star director said that the same happened with his film Khaleja too as the movie became a big flop during the time of release and now years later, everyone comes up to him and says that Khaleja was a superb film and it should not have flopped.
Adding further, he said that the same might happen with Agnyathavaasi too as a few years later, people may have a different opinion about it when time passes by.
Finally, he ended by saying that sometimes the time for the outcome of a film is not right and he as a director, was surprised to see the film receive such a flack from the audience as he loved the film very much.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery