Now that Aravinda Sametha is out in the open, the word of mouth is quite strong. The audience is especially appreciating the climax which has been handled on an emotional note without much action.
Speaking about the same, Trivikram revealed that there was a gritty fight sequence designed during that time but as the fight masters and the entire team felt that things should end on a peaceful note, he changed the climax which has now become a plus for the movie.
The film is also getting good praise for the Rayalaseema dialect which has been used perfectly in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections