Now that Aravinda Sametha is out in the open, the word of mouth is quite strong. The audience is especially appreciating the climax which has been handled on an emotional note without much action.
Speaking about the same, Trivikram revealed that there was a gritty fight sequence designed during that time but as the fight masters and the entire team felt that things should end on a peaceful note, he changed the climax which has now become a plus for the movie.
The film is also getting good praise for the Rayalaseema dialect which has been used perfectly in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?