NTR is on cloud nine after the release of his latest film Aravinda Sametha. The action entertainer is directed by Trivikram and he has showcased NTR’s emotional avatar in a splendid manner.
The duo is giving promotional interviews for the film and speaking about NTR’s failures in the past, the star director said that even though NTR’s films flopped, he never failed as an actor and always gave his best for the film either through his fights, dances or comedy.
Trivikram also added that NTR’s acting graph has only gone higher with every film and the best is yet to come. NTR’s performance in Aravinda Sametha has been single-handedly pulling the audience to the theaters.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?