NTR is on cloud nine after the release of his latest film Aravinda Sametha. The action entertainer is directed by Trivikram and he has showcased NTR’s emotional avatar in a splendid manner.
The duo is giving promotional interviews for the film and speaking about NTR’s failures in the past, the star director said that even though NTR’s films flopped, he never failed as an actor and always gave his best for the film either through his fights, dances or comedy.
Trivikram also added that NTR’s acting graph has only gone higher with every film and the best is yet to come. NTR’s performance in Aravinda Sametha has been single-handedly pulling the audience to the theaters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?