NTR is on cloud nine after the release of his latest film Aravinda Sametha. The action entertainer is directed by Trivikram and he has showcased NTR’s emotional avatar in a splendid manner.
The duo is giving promotional interviews for the film and speaking about NTR’s failures in the past, the star director said that even though NTR’s films flopped, he never failed as an actor and always gave his best for the film either through his fights, dances or comedy.
Trivikram also added that NTR’s acting graph has only gone higher with every film and the best is yet to come. NTR’s performance in Aravinda Sametha has been single-handedly pulling the audience to the theaters.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala