Hero Nithiin’s silver jubilee film, Chal Mohan Ranga, is being produced by his favorite hero Pawan Kalyan, director Trivikram and his father Sudhakar Reddy. Pawan Kalyan unveiled the film’s title a couple of days ago.
Chal Mohan Ranga is a romantic entertainer and it is being directed by lyricist turned director Krishna Chaitanya. Apparently, it was Trivikram who had personally handpicked Krishna Chaitanya to helm the project after immensely liking Krishna Chaitanya’s directorial debut film, Rowdy Fellow. Trivikram even discussed some story ideas with Krishna Chaitanya and let him develop the full script.
LIE beauty Megha Akash as the female lead. The film’s teaser will be out on February 14, while the movie will hit the screens on April 5. Thaman is composing the music.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December