Director Trivikram is known for his heartwarming stories often set in middle and upper middle-class backdrops. His upcoming Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, is no exception. The film’s trailer bears Trivikram’s signature storytelling all-over.
Now, in a latest interview, Trivikram revealed the main storyline of Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo. “In Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, I attempted to showcase the difference between wealth and richness in an entertaining setting. When we step into a palatial house, its spacious and beautiful ambience may mesmerize us for a while, but we get bored after some time. Such well-off families only display richness but not wealth,” Trivikram said.
“But when we go to a middle-class house, we find happiness even in the smallest of things. The fragrance of a Jasmine creeper on the window warms up our hearts, the smell of the potato fry from the kitchen makes us feel hungry. We may think of leaving after having tea, but they will not leave us until we have food. Such families may not be rich, but they are full of wealth (in terms of happiness),” the director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date