Trivikram is one of the most successful directors in Tollywood. He has an enviable track record as a writer cum director. Although everyone knows that he had worked as an assistant script writer, it may be surprising to know that he never worked as an assistant director.
In a latest interview, Trivikram revealed that he always felt working as an AD was a waste of time. “I wanted to become a director in my 9th or 10th standard. But I entered film industry only after getting a gold medal in Masters. I thought people would take me seriously that way,” Trivikram said.
Explaining why he worked as an assistant script writer, Trivikram said, “I always felt working as an Assistant Director was a waste of time. That’s why I chose to work as an assistant writer since I felt it’s a much better way to learn the process of filmmaking.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next