Trivikram is one of the most successful directors in Tollywood. He has an enviable track record as a writer cum director. Although everyone knows that he had worked as an assistant script writer, it may be surprising to know that he never worked as an assistant director.
In a latest interview, Trivikram revealed that he always felt working as an AD was a waste of time. “I wanted to become a director in my 9th or 10th standard. But I entered film industry only after getting a gold medal in Masters. I thought people would take me seriously that way,” Trivikram said.
Explaining why he worked as an assistant script writer, Trivikram said, “I always felt working as an Assistant Director was a waste of time. That’s why I chose to work as an assistant writer since I felt it’s a much better way to learn the process of filmmaking.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu all praise for Shruti Haasan’s new song
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare