Maverick director Trivikram Srinivas joined hands with his close friend and numero uno film star Pawan Kalyan and is turning producer with young hero Nithiin’s next movie. This crazy project was launched yesterday amid much fanfare.
For this film, Trivikram has roped in Natarajan Subramaniam, the cinematographer of his recent blockbuster A..Aa, to crank the camera. Natarajan aka Natty, has shot some high-profile projects in Bollywood and Tamil and he is also an accomplished actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi