Since yesterday, several media houses have been going abuzz with the reports of Trivikram Srinivas and Samantha teaming up for a woman centric film which will be made on a low budget. While there has been no official confirmation from either of them, the news is being spread like wildfire and fans of both these stars are mighty excited to witness their magic yet again.
Earlier, Trivikram and Samantha joined hands for the director’s successive blockbusters, Atharintiki Dharedhi and S/O Satyamurthy. Apparently, Samantha has also been mentioning about a possible lady oriented film to all the producers who are vying for her dates.
Meanwhile, Trivikram is also rumored to be in discussions with NTR, while Samantha is busy with a flurry of Tamil projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell