The film is going to hit the screens in May and Trivikram is closely monitoring all post-production activities. The director is said to be highly satisfied with the output and he is in a very relaxed and happy mood.
Nithiin and Samantha are the lead actors in this family entertainer and Trivikram has reportedly infused this movie with a healthy dose of comedy and entertainment.
S. Radhakrishna is producing this movie and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes