The film is going to hit the screens in May and Trivikram is closely monitoring all post-production activities. The director is said to be highly satisfied with the output and he is in a very relaxed and happy mood.
Nithiin and Samantha are the lead actors in this family entertainer and Trivikram has reportedly infused this movie with a healthy dose of comedy and entertainment.
S. Radhakrishna is producing this movie and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy