It is a known fact Pawan Kalyan is doing the remake of Malayalam hit Ayyapanum Koshiyum. The film also has Rana in a key role and the shoot will start soon.
The gossip in the film circles is that the film will have max two or three songs. We all know that Trivikram is penning the screenplay and dialogues of the film and he has made this suggestion to the team.
The film is a serious drama and will showcase both the heroes in a strong manner. So, as the songs will dilute the effect of the film, Trivikram has made this suggestion.
Sagaar Chandra is directing this film which also has Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life