Director Trivikram is all set to helm Mahesh Babu’s next project. The film’s regular shoot will commence after Trivikram wraps up Pawan-Rana’s Bheemla Nayak. Pooja Hegde has been signed on to play Mahesh’s leading lady in the movie.
Now, for the last few years, Trivikram has been mostly penning scripts that feature two or more heroines. Some of his past few movies like Atharintiki Daredhi, S/o Satyamurthy, Agnyaathavaasi, Aravindha Sametha and even his previous film, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, have all featured two or more leading ladies.
And if the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is anything to go by, Trivikram is all set to repeat his 2-heroine sentiment even in his soon-to-commence project with Mahesh Babu. Apparently, a young Bengaluru beauty is in talks for the second heroine’s role in the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame