Director Trivikram is all set to helm Mahesh Babu’s next project. The film’s regular shoot will commence after Trivikram wraps up Pawan-Rana’s Bheemla Nayak. Pooja Hegde has been signed on to play Mahesh’s leading lady in the movie.
Now, for the last few years, Trivikram has been mostly penning scripts that feature two or more heroines. Some of his past few movies like Atharintiki Daredhi, S/o Satyamurthy, Agnyaathavaasi, Aravindha Sametha and even his previous film, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, have all featured two or more leading ladies.
And if the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is anything to go by, Trivikram is all set to repeat his 2-heroine sentiment even in his soon-to-commence project with Mahesh Babu. Apparently, a young Bengaluru beauty is in talks for the second heroine’s role in the movie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Love Story, all eyes on Most Eligible Bachelor’s trailer
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic