Fresh from his career’s biggest success with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, star director Trivikram Srinivasa will be joining hands with his Aravindha Sametha hero NTR for his next project. The film was supposed to be launched in summer and hit screens during the next Sankranthi season.
But with RRR’s shoot being delayed and the film slated for a January 8th release next year, it’s highly unlikely that NTR will be free by this summer to kick-start Trivikram’s film. And this has now led to an interesting new speculation in the T-town.
Trivikram is rumored to be planning a medium budget film soon and he will be wrapping up within a very short period of time. He will then team up with NTR once the actor becomes free later this year. We will have to wait for some time to get more clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy