A film in the combination of NTR and star director Trivikram was announced almost eight months back. But the project is yet to go on floors as NTR is busy with Rajamouli’s prestigious project, RRR.
In the meantime, news also came out that to make up for the delay, Trivikram was planning to make a quick project with any of the mid-range heroes. Now, the fresh update from our sources reveals that Trivikram is in no mood to start any new project. Trivikram is planning to kick-start work on Tarak’s film from February.
Tarak’s elder brother Kalyan Ram will be bankrolling the project in association with Haarika & Haasini Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel collaborate; Here’s a crazy buzz
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya