Trivikram has a terrific record of coming up with movies that have witty dialogues and memorable scenes. But he also has the dubious reputation of budget overruns and extensive production delays. The latest talk in Filmnagar is that Trivikram is trying his utmost to break all those stigmas with his next film which has Allu Arjun in the lead.Ileana is the heroine and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
Allu Arjun and Trivikram have reportedly reduced their remuneration for the film to break the cycle of escalating production budgets. Trivikram is also reportedly going in with a bound script for this movie to save time and avoid production delays. The normal industry report is that Allu Arjun’s films have a business potential of about 34 Crores. So Trivikram is said to be hell bent on finishing this movie within 30 Crores to give his producer Danayya a table profit of 4 Crores before release.
We will have to wait and see if these objectives are achieved by the end of the film’s production, but for now, the intentions are noble and are worth appreciating. Good going Trivikram
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic