It is a known fact that Allu Aravind is making Ramayan along with some big Bollywood media houses. The scripting and pre-production are going on as of now.
Allu Aravind hired Trivikram to pen the screenplay and dialogues for the Telugu version of the film sometime back. The latest we hear is that the star director has wrapped up his part for the film.
He has handed over the screenplay and other changes in the script. The film will be made in several languages and Nitesh Tiwari is going to direct it on a big scale. Who is going to play the main leads needs to be seen?
Articles that might interest you:
- Super Over’s intriguing sneak peek raises curiosity
- With lack of offers, Bigg Boss contestants deppending on this
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections