There have been several speculations regarding maverick director Trivikram Srinivas’ next film after he wraps up Nithiin-Samantha’s A..Aa. Stars like Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan and even Akhil were rumored to be teaming up with Trivikram for the director’s next.
However, latest reports from reliable sources confirm that Trivikram will join forces with Tamil star Suriya for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Apparently, the film will be launched once Suriya completes his next film Singam 3 in Hari’s direction.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this crazy project.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu