There have been several speculations regarding maverick director Trivikram Srinivas’ next film after he wraps up Nithiin-Samantha’s A..Aa. Stars like Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan and even Akhil were rumored to be teaming up with Trivikram for the director’s next.
However, latest reports from reliable sources confirm that Trivikram will join forces with Tamil star Suriya for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Apparently, the film will be launched once Suriya completes his next film Singam 3 in Hari’s direction.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this crazy project.
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?