It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu is a hot cake for big brands as he has a pan-India reach. Some of the biggest brands in India approach Mahesh and rope him as their brand ambassador.
A few days back, Mahesh shot for two of the biggest brands, and one of the Ads was canned by star director Trivikram. The update is that Trivikram was paid a whopping 30 lakhs to shoot this Ad.
Generally, in Mumbai, when a star director shoots such Ads, he is given 10 to 12 lakhs. But Trivikram has taken 30 lakhs, and that too for a day’s shoot shows what kind of a craze Trivikram commands in the film business.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date
- Allu Arjun to grace Varudu Kavalenu’s pre-release event