It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu is a hot cake for big brands as he has a pan-India reach. Some of the biggest brands in India approach Mahesh and rope him as their brand ambassador.
A few days back, Mahesh shot for two of the biggest brands, and one of the Ads was canned by star director Trivikram. The update is that Trivikram was paid a whopping 30 lakhs to shoot this Ad.
Generally, in Mumbai, when a star director shoots such Ads, he is given 10 to 12 lakhs. But Trivikram has taken 30 lakhs, and that too for a day’s shoot shows what kind of a craze Trivikram commands in the film business.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
- Release date sealed for Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna
- Interview: Siddharth – Telugu audiences have immense love for movies
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food