Naga Shourya started a new film in the production of Sithara Entertainments. The film also started its shoot long back and even completed a key schedule.
The latest gossip is that the director of the film is having creative differences with the makers and that is the reason the film has been put on hold as of now.
The film was being directed by Lakshmi Sowjanya, who was disturbed by the way the makers were interfering with her work time and again. Now that the film is on a break because of the virus, we need to see if things become normal in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours