In the wake of the upcoming GHMC elections, the TRS party showered the Telugu cine technicians with countless sops. A group of TRS party ministers toured the Chitrapuri Colony in Manikonda area, where a majority of cine technicians reside, and agreed to all the demands of the cine technicians.
State’s IT Minister KTR, Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and Transport Minister Mahender Reddy announced that Rs.1.5 crores will be sanctioned towards the construction of the main road in the colony. The ministers also agreed to ply more buses to the colony.
Apart from these, government schemes like Kalyana Lakshmi, Aasara pensions, pucca houses for more than 10,000 technicians, free Wi-Fi in the Chitrapuri Colony are some of the freebies promised to the cine technicians. The ministers also promised to make Telugu film industry the most progressive in the country.
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?
- Trisha, Simran to undergo marine training