Telangana state Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav today met senior Tollywood stars Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna. The meeting took place at Annapurna Studios and several issues in the film industry were discussed.
The minister discussed various measures for the overall development of the Telugu film industry and cine employees’ welfare during the meet which also had the presence of Home, Law, Labour and Revenue department officials.
The long pending demand of setting up a film institute in the state may soon turn into reality. Talasani had asked the Revenue officials to finalize the required land in Samshabad area. Also, 10 acres of land will be located for the construction of residential flats for film and TV employees.
Furthermore, a single-window system will be set up to ensure prompt issuance of permission for film shootings across the state. The minister also promised to take strict measures to prevent film piracy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon