Nani’s Tuck Jagadish had its direct OTT premiere on Amazon Prime Video on September 10, as a Vinayaka Chaturthi festive treat. The film’s family-friendly content impressed family audiences. Also, the makers at Shine Screen promoted the film aggressively and it attracted a large number of audience.
Thanks to the positive buzz around the movie, Tuck Jagadish has set a solid record on Amazon Prime Video. The Shiva Nirvana directorial has become the most-watched film among all the Telugu movies that were released on Amazon Prime Video. The film’s team is overjoyed on pulling off this massive feat.
The festival weekend, the closure of theaters across the twin Telugu states due to the pandemic and the zero risk involved in watching the movie at home have helped Tuck Jagapathi achieve this huge feat. Produced by Harish Peddi and Sahu Garapati, the film also had Ritu Varma, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jagapathi Babu in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?
- Ram Charan to promote Raj Tharun’s next
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?
- Poll : What’s your take on Republic’s trailer?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Shanmukh’s troll upsets Swetha Varma big time
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody