After producing a string of successful films, producer Sai Korrapti is now set to release his next film Tungabhadra’ on 20th March. The film is a romantic drama set in an intense village faction backdrop. The film has Arun Adith and Dimple Chopade playing the leads and veteran Tamil star Satyaraj plays a crucial role.
Directed by debutant Srinivas Krishna, a former associate of Puri Jagannadh, Tungabhadra has a Rayalaseema backdrop and showcases the fight for supremacy between two warring villages. As per the words of the producer, ‘Tungabhadra’ is a story of love and unity. Arun Adith made his debut in Genelia’s ‘Katha’ and Dimple Chopade appeared in films like ‘Romance’ and ‘Green Signal’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?