Even though Nara Rohit’s Tuntari opened to mixed reviews last week, the film has now entered the safe zone. Trade pundits reveal that lack of big releases and huge support from TDP and Balakrishna fans ensured the film decent openings.
Latest reports suggest that the film has broke even now and all the distributors with be in the safe zone this week. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, Tuntari was appreciated for Nara Rohit’s hilarious antics and comedy.
Sai Kartheek composed music and Latha Hegde played the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?