Even though Nara Rohit’s Tuntari opened to mixed reviews last week, the film has now entered the safe zone. Trade pundits reveal that lack of big releases and huge support from TDP and Balakrishna fans ensured the film decent openings.
Latest reports suggest that the film has broke even now and all the distributors with be in the safe zone this week. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, Tuntari was appreciated for Nara Rohit’s hilarious antics and comedy.
Sai Kartheek composed music and Latha Hegde played the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name