The first TV commercial for Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ first ever brand endorsement, Mahindra TUV300, has been released yesterday. The ad film completely utilizes Prabhas’ macho image, as it only shows the Baahubali star in the last few seconds and still manages to impress the viewers.
With its tagline ‘tough is what tough does’, the ad film totally plays it to the galleries and Prabhas’ humongous craze across the country will surely add to the brand value. Mahindra plans to release more ad films with Prabhas in the coming future. Apart from Mahindra, Prabhas is also expected to sign more endorsement deals with leading brands in the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success