The first TV commercial for Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ first ever brand endorsement, Mahindra TUV300, has been released yesterday. The ad film completely utilizes Prabhas’ macho image, as it only shows the Baahubali star in the last few seconds and still manages to impress the viewers.
With its tagline ‘tough is what tough does’, the ad film totally plays it to the galleries and Prabhas’ humongous craze across the country will surely add to the brand value. Mahindra plans to release more ad films with Prabhas in the coming future. Apart from Mahindra, Prabhas is also expected to sign more endorsement deals with leading brands in the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?