PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners joined forces with each other for the last year’s thrilling hit, Kshanam. The film, made with around a modest budget 1 crore budget, went on to collect more than 10 crores.
And recently, both the production houses have once again struck gold with the stupendous success Ghazi, The Ghazi Attack in Hindi. Unlike Kshanam, Ghazi was made with a lavish budget, but the producers are eyeing double the profits, apart from critical acclaim across the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food