It is a known fact that senior actors, Rajendra Prasad and Jayasudha are in the fray for the presidential post of Movie Artist Association. The polling for these elections was completed recently and the court was supposed to announce its final decision regarding the results today.
After hearing to all the petitions today, the high court has postponed the proceedings further to April 15th of this month. A special officer has now been appointed amidst whom the results will be announced on the 15th.
This is the third time that the court has postponed it’s decision regarding the results of these elections. Murali Mohan is the current president of the association and will step down once the new president is elected.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?