Just when millions of fans and political circles are eagerly waiting for the Super Star of Tamil cinema Rajinikanth to launch his political party on his birthday, Rajini has pulled off a major twist. Interacting with the media after his recent Mantralayam visit, Rajini said there’s no “pressing need” for him to join politics at the moment. Putting an end to all the speculations, Rajini said that he will meet his fans only after his birthday (December 12).
In summer this year, Rajini met with thousands of his fans and said that “the system is corrupt” and asked his fans to be “ready for war”. This gave a clear indication of Thalaivar’s interest in politics. The fact that Rajini has never denied the reports of him entering politics and his close associates confirming his entry has added fuel to the fire.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR