Just when millions of fans and political circles are eagerly waiting for the Super Star of Tamil cinema Rajinikanth to launch his political party on his birthday, Rajini has pulled off a major twist. Interacting with the media after his recent Mantralayam visit, Rajini said there’s no “pressing need” for him to join politics at the moment. Putting an end to all the speculations, Rajini said that he will meet his fans only after his birthday (December 12).
In summer this year, Rajini met with thousands of his fans and said that “the system is corrupt” and asked his fans to be “ready for war”. This gave a clear indication of Thalaivar’s interest in politics. The fact that Rajini has never denied the reports of him entering politics and his close associates confirming his entry has added fuel to the fire.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanthi likely to join BJP?
- RRR Controversy – Rajamouli’s team clear the issue
- Prabhas’ heroine signs a prestigious three-film series
- Poll : Which aspect of Color Photo impressed you the most?
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two