Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi are romancing each other in a romantic entertainer being directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. Titled Padi Padi Leche Manasu, the film is set against the backdrop of Kolkata. After a 70 day long schedule in the Bengal city, the unit will soon fly to Nepal for another crucial schedule.
As per the latest updates, Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s story will be full of twists and turns. How a footballer (Sharwa) falls for a medico (Sai Pallavi) and win her love amid a lot of twists and turns forms the main crux of the story.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this film. Vishal Chandrasekar of Nani’s KVPG fame is the film’s music composer. The film is releasing on December 21.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies