Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi are romancing each other in a romantic entertainer being directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. Titled Padi Padi Leche Manasu, the film is set against the backdrop of Kolkata. After a 70 day long schedule in the Bengal city, the unit will soon fly to Nepal for another crucial schedule.
As per the latest updates, Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s story will be full of twists and turns. How a footballer (Sharwa) falls for a medico (Sai Pallavi) and win her love amid a lot of twists and turns forms the main crux of the story.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this film. Vishal Chandrasekar of Nani’s KVPG fame is the film’s music composer. The film is releasing on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon
- Eesha Rebba’s Bollywood debut opposite star kid
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR