Bollywood’s self-procpaimed film critic and trade analyst Kamaal R Khan never used to leave an opportunity to hog the limelight by tweeting embarrassing and below the belt comments on film stars. Kamaal R Khan aka KRK, as he is popularly called, even targeted Southern stars like Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas and even Super Star Rajinikanth.
In an unexpected move, Twitter India today suspended KRK’s Twitter account, after his tweets were reported by several of his followers and even a handful of film stars. However, KRK’s sources revealed that he will not join Twitter with a new account and that he will continue to review films on YouTube.
Articles that might interest you:
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute