Bollywood’s self-procpaimed film critic and trade analyst Kamaal R Khan never used to leave an opportunity to hog the limelight by tweeting embarrassing and below the belt comments on film stars. Kamaal R Khan aka KRK, as he is popularly called, even targeted Southern stars like Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas and even Super Star Rajinikanth.
In an unexpected move, Twitter India today suspended KRK’s Twitter account, after his tweets were reported by several of his followers and even a handful of film stars. However, KRK’s sources revealed that he will not join Twitter with a new account and that he will continue to review films on YouTube.
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed