Bollywood’s self-procpaimed film critic and trade analyst Kamaal R Khan never used to leave an opportunity to hog the limelight by tweeting embarrassing and below the belt comments on film stars. Kamaal R Khan aka KRK, as he is popularly called, even targeted Southern stars like Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas and even Super Star Rajinikanth.
In an unexpected move, Twitter India today suspended KRK’s Twitter account, after his tweets were reported by several of his followers and even a handful of film stars. However, KRK’s sources revealed that he will not join Twitter with a new account and that he will continue to review films on YouTube.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections