Are fans and trade circles going to witness two Akkineni films locking horns at the box-office during the Sankranthi festive season early next year? Is that even possible? It’s been already reported that Nagarjuna’s soon-to-commence Bangarraju will be hitting theaters for Sankranthi 2020.
Now, according to the latest buzz, even Naga Chaitanya’s next film under Shekar Kammula’s direction and Sunil Narang’s production may also be released as a Sankranthi treat. The film will kick-start from September and the makers are planning to wrap it up in a less time since the script is complete already.
However, it is highly unlikely that two movies belonging to the same film family release within a gap of 1, 2 days, as it may leave fans confused. The suspense around the release dates will end later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret