The Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, has been a hot topic for the last couple of weeks. Until recently, Balakrishna and Rana Daggubati were rumored to be in talks to reprise Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s roles respectively. However, the latest buzz is that Ravi Teja may be signed on instead of Balakrishna.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife with the buzz that Jersey directors Goutham Thinnanuri and Swamy Ra Ra fame Sudheer Varma are the front-runners to direct Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake. While Goutham is busy with Jersey’s Hindi remake these days, Sudheer is scripting his next. An official announcement is awaited from Sithara Entertainments banner for more clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team
- Prabhas’ Adipurush: Two more Bollywood heroines under consideration?