The Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, has been a hot topic for the last couple of weeks. Until recently, Balakrishna and Rana Daggubati were rumored to be in talks to reprise Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s roles respectively. However, the latest buzz is that Ravi Teja may be signed on instead of Balakrishna.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife with the buzz that Jersey directors Goutham Thinnanuri and Swamy Ra Ra fame Sudheer Varma are the front-runners to direct Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake. While Goutham is busy with Jersey’s Hindi remake these days, Sudheer is scripting his next. An official announcement is awaited from Sithara Entertainments banner for more clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally
- Comeback film’s teaser of Varun Sandesh looks interesting
- Chiru locks this release date for Acharya?