Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt recently began his cancer treatment at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai. As per the latest reports, two factors have prompted Sanjay to undergo the initial treatment in Mumbai instead of New York.
Even though Sanjay got his US visa last week, he was unsure of taking the risk of traveling from Mumbai to New York as the COVID-19 cases are rising with each passing day. Secondly, the fluid accumulation in his lungs was increasing and doctors advised him to not wait any longer as it would only adversely affect his health.
It’s worth mentioning that doctors at Lilavati Hospital had removed 1.5 litres of water from Sanjay’s lungs when he was admitted to Lilavati Hospital earlier this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?