Janatha Garage duo, NTR and Koratala Siva, will be joining hands with each for the second time for a pan-India project. The film was announced earlier this summer and the regular shoot is expected to commence from August, after NTR and Siva wrap up RRR and Acharya respectively.
Now, the latest buzz in the film circles reveals that the makers of this crazy project have roped in noted character artiste Sampath Raj for a crucial role. Also, a popular Bollywood actor will be signed on for an important role in the movie. Meanwhile, Koratala Siva is ready with the bound script.
Kiara Advani is rumoured to be the leading lady of this as-yet-untitled film. Mikkilineni Sudhakar and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will be jointly bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem
- Laal Singh Chaddha opens to a disastrous weekend