Janatha Garage duo, NTR and Koratala Siva, will be joining hands with each for the second time for a pan-India project. The film was announced earlier this summer and the regular shoot is expected to commence from August, after NTR and Siva wrap up RRR and Acharya respectively.
Now, the latest buzz in the film circles reveals that the makers of this crazy project have roped in noted character artiste Sampath Raj for a crucial role. Also, a popular Bollywood actor will be signed on for an important role in the movie. Meanwhile, Koratala Siva is ready with the bound script.
Kiara Advani is rumoured to be the leading lady of this as-yet-untitled film. Mikkilineni Sudhakar and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will be jointly bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal