Looks like the biopics trend is catching up fast in Tollywood. After the grand, historical biopics such as Rudhramadevi and Gautamiputra Satakarni, Chiru’s Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will enthrall Telugu movie lovers in early next year.
Joining the list now is Andhra Pori’s director Raj Madiraju, who is coming up with two biopics very soon. The director has recently announced two films based on the lives of noted investigative journalist Josy Joseph and Indian Army officer Saurabh Kalia, who was martyred in the Kargil war.
Raj Madiraju has acquired the necessary rights to bring these stories on-screen. Apart from these two movies, the director is also planning a comedy film with a senior star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA