Hero Allu Arjun’s next film after he wraps up Pushpa is still a mystery. Even though Dil Raju and Sriram Venu have confirmed Icon, there’s still no clarity on whether or not Bunny will be part of the project. On the other hand, a pan-India film in the combination of Allu Arjun and Koratala Siva had been confirmed to commence from next summer.
Recently, reports of Allu Arjun’s next project with KGF fame Prashanth Neel went viral on social media. And now, names of two more star directors gpt associated with Bunny’s next project. Kollywood director AR Murugadoss and Tollywood director Anil Ravipudi are said to be planning a project each with Allu Arjun. However, fans will have to wait for a few more months before Bunny officially confirms his next project after Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashok Galla’s second film gets a grand launch
- Writer Padmabhusan – Two days worldwide collections are here
- Pathaan emerges as the highest-grossing Hindi movie in the USA
- Allu Arjun gets surprised with his son’s special gift
- Juicy update on Ram Charan’s next
- Director Sudha Kongara injured – Deets inside