Hero Allu Arjun’s next film after he wraps up Pushpa is still a mystery. Even though Dil Raju and Sriram Venu have confirmed Icon, there’s still no clarity on whether or not Bunny will be part of the project. On the other hand, a pan-India film in the combination of Allu Arjun and Koratala Siva had been confirmed to commence from next summer.
Recently, reports of Allu Arjun’s next project with KGF fame Prashanth Neel went viral on social media. And now, names of two more star directors gpt associated with Bunny’s next project. Kollywood director AR Murugadoss and Tollywood director Anil Ravipudi are said to be planning a project each with Allu Arjun. However, fans will have to wait for a few more months before Bunny officially confirms his next project after Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative
- Crazy director approaches Uppena fame Kriti Shetty?