It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is doing a film with star director Krish that will resume its shoot once the lockdown gets over. Two scheduled have already been canned.
The film has been tentatively been titled ‘Viroopaksha’ and this is widely been spread as of now. But the latest gossip going around is that the makers are toying with two other titles as of now.
Though nothing has been confirmed as of yet, the talk is that titles like Bandipotu and Gaja Donga are being considered by Krish and his team.
The film is a period drama and based on a robbery. So, in the days to come, we need to see what will the final title of the film be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu