It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu is shooting for some high octane action scenes for AR Murugadoss’ movie in Ahmedabad for the last couple of weeks. Peter Heins is supervising the stunt scenes.
One of the film’s producers Tagore Madhu revealed yesterday that the Ahmedabad schedule will last until December 23rd and that nearly 70 percent of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up with this schedule.
This movie is tentatively titled Sambhavami, but an official announcement is due in this regard.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director