It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu is shooting for some high octane action scenes for AR Murugadoss’ movie in Ahmedabad for the last couple of weeks. Peter Heins is supervising the stunt scenes.
One of the film’s producers Tagore Madhu revealed yesterday that the Ahmedabad schedule will last until December 23rd and that nearly 70 percent of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up with this schedule.
This movie is tentatively titled Sambhavami, but an official announcement is due in this regard.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?