We had reported a couple of days ago that young Bengaluru beauty Nandita Sweta has been roped in for a key role in senior hero Rajasekhar’s soon-to-commence period investigative thriller, Kalki. Now, two more young beauties have joined the cast of Kalki.
According to the latest reports, Kshanam and Heart Attack actress Adah Sharma and British model Scarlett Wilson will play crucial roles in Kalki. This will be a comeback of sorts for both Adah and Scarlett. The British actress cum model is popular for her sizzling special songs in films like Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu, Baahubali 1 and Yevadu.
Kalki is being produced by C Kalyan in association with Rajasekhar’s two daughters. Young filmmaker Prasanth Varma of Awe fame will helm this interesting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’