Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan has a solid line-up of movies for the next 2 years. While Bheemla Nayak and Hari Hara Veera Mallu are under production, Pawan will commence Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh later this year. There is yet another high budget entertainer under Surender Reddy’s direction.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tollywood circles is to be believed, two star directors, Sekhar Kammula and Anil Ravipudi, are planning their films with Pawan. Apparently, Sekhar Kammula is in plans to make an intense political drama like Leader with Pawan. Sekhar believes that his film will reflect Pawan’s political ideology and that it will even help the Janasena President ahead of the 2024 general elections.
On the other hand, Anil Ravipudi reportedly met Pawan Kalyan recently and narrated an out-and-out mass entertainer script. It’s been a long while since Pawan had acted in a full-on commercial entertainer, and this project, if materialises, will be a pleasant treat for his fans. Well, all said and done, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official word comes from the horse’s mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa pre-release event – This star hero as a chief guest?
- Balayya re-starts Unstoppable shoot with these two stars
- NTR-Ram Charan super excited for RRR’s massive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – BJP MLA condemns anchor Ravi’s elimination
- Poll: What’s your take on Kalyan Ram’s Bimbisara teaser?
- Vijay Devarakonda to take on Mahesh Babu at the box office?