Naga Chaitanya is currently wrapping up two of his most awaited projects, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Majnu. So far, the young hero hasn’t okayed any new project. If the ongoing reports are to be believed, two directors, whose films released this Sankranthi, are in talks with Chay to direct his next film.
Kalyan Krishna, the talented filmmaker who surprised everyone with his Sankranthi film Soggade Chinni Nayana, and Sriwass, whose Dictator enthralled the masses this Sankranthi, are said to be preparing stories for Naga Chaitanya.
While Kalyan Krishna is committed to direct one more film for Annapurna Studios, Sriwass is reportedly planning to partner with Eros International for Chay’s film.
We will have to wait for a few more days to see if these projects will materialize eventually. Keep watching this space for more.
Articles that might interest you
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry